My Blog List

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

TRULY INSPIRING!


If you haven't had a chance, please do pick up a copy of 'Magnificent Miniatures' by Kevin Mulvany and Susie Rogers.  It truly is one of the most exquisite books on miniatures I have ever read!  The photos are to die for, and the work these two have put into their doll houses is amazing, to say the least.  Personally, I don't have this kind of skill and I will never have this kind of skill when it comes to miniatures, but hey!  It's something to shoot for!  I picked my copy up at www.amazon.com.  I highly encourage you to do the same if you are looking for inspiration.  It's an absolutely beautiful book!  For more info and lots of lovely photos, click on the link to their website under the photo.  Definitely worth a visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment